- Constructed of a polycarbonate plastic polymer (an extremely durable weapons grade plastic polymer than can withstand the weight of a full size truck) making Artemis child resistant and virtually unbreakable.
- EASY TO USE and program for pistol access, features ultra-secure Radial Vector Multi-Point Technology (RVMTM). The Single TouchTM high quality biometric fingerprint scanner, provides secure and quick access with the PRESS of a finger, no swiping required. STORES UP TO 200 UNIQUE FINGERPRINTS for access to your gun box
- Step 1 – Press red programming button. Step 2 – PRESS (pre-programmed) fingerprint on the 360 degree omni-directional print scanner – which can read prints from any direction. SWIPING WILL NOT OPEN CASE. A loud tamper alarm, will sound after 5 unauthorized attempts to protect against accidental handgun access. Alarm is easily turned off by an authorized fingerprint scan
- Case is designed to snuggly fit your firearm with a thick padded interior, fits larger handguns (Model 1911), yet small enough to fit in a nightstand or under your bed. Securely closes by applying pressure around the top.
- Includes high-security tubular style key and security cable. Features 4 mounting holes for added security and a low battery alarm (4 AA batteries included)–battery life of approx. 1 year (approx. 4,000 scanner operations).
Discreet and child resistant, the Artemis Gun safe was designed to reduce accidental firearm handling and accidents. However, it also works perfectly for those looking for a secure place for their firearm. Artemis features a one touch biometric fingerprint scanner, called “Second Touch”. The high quality scanner is similar to fingerprint scanners on smartphones; easy to program, use, and can accept up to 200 unique fingerprints. It’s small and discreet enough to fit under a bed yet large enough to easily accept 1911 model handguns and ammo. Artemis is constructed from a weapons grade plastic Polycarbonate polymer, the same polymer used in bulletproof glass and body armor! A loud tamper alarm will sound after 5 unauthorized attempts, and will cease with an authorized fingerprint scan. Additionally, the case has four mounting holes and includes an anchoring cable. The included 4 AA batteries provide up to 4,000 scanner operations, or ~ 1 year of use, at the end of which a low battery alarm will sound. A high security tubular-style key is also included. ARTEMIS SOLUTIONS: 1. Make sure Batteries are installed correctly. If the batteries are loose the scanner will not receive enough power to function correctly. 2. To open with a fingerprint scan (after prints are programmed), make sure you press the red activation button above the scanner and then place your finger on the scanner. 3. “Press” rather than “swipe” your finger on the scanner. Swiping will not open the case. 4. If above troubleshooting techniques do not solve the problem, completely reset the case by pressing the red reset button on the inside of the case and follow the programming instructions. 5. Case is designed to snuggly fit firearms. To ensure the locking mechanism correctly fastens place pressure on the middle or sides of the case with both hands, rather than on the front end only. 6. The case will not lock if the key is in the lock. Make sure to remove the key from the lock before closing.
List Price: $ 149.99
Find More Small Fireproof Gun Safe Products