- Fireproof, waterproof metal chest for protecting valuables, documents, and digital media from fire and flooding
- Waterproof to a depth of 1 meter for at least 48 hours
- UL-rated for 30 minutes of fire protection
- Lockable for added security
- Measures 13.0″ x 16.0″ x 12.5″ (H x W x D); 0.6 cubic foot capacity
SureSeal by FireKing SS106 fireproof waterproof chest is a metal chest for protecting valuables, documents, and digital media from fire and flooding. The chest is waterproof for at least 48 hours at a depth of 1 meter, and UL (Underwriter’s Laboratory) rated for 30 minutes of fire protection. It has two compression latches and a handle for portability. The case is lockable for added security and comes with two keys. Designed to hold letter-size and A4-size documents lying flat, the chest has a 0.6 cubic foot capacity and measures 13.0 x 16.0 x 12.5 inches (H x W x D). (H is height, the vertical distance from the lowest to highest point; W is width, the horizontal distance from left to right; D is depth, the horizontal distance from front to back.) The color is taupe.
FireKing Security Group manufactures fireproof file cabinets, safes, and digital surveillance systems. The company, founded in 1951, is headquartered in New Albany, IN.
Media Fireproof Safe Products